Nascent Biotech is building a portfolio of innovative therapeutic antibodies, poised at various stages of development, ranging from laboratory to the eve of preclinical trials.
Nascent Biotech, Inc. is a biotechnology company developing proprietary human Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs) and immunotherapy for treatment of cancer.
Our development strategy involves pursuing a novel target not being explored by other companies; developing broad pipeline including therapies and diagnostics against the antigen, and platform drug delivery technology.
Our lead therapeutic asset, Pritumumab, has been validated in 249 human brain cancer patients.
Nascent Biotech is a publicly traded company (OTC: NBIO).
Some of our achieved milestones include:
- Re-engineered antibody into CHO cells; created and fully characterized
- Master Cell Bank (MCB) in accord with FDA requirements
- Developed scale-up CGMP-compliant manufacturing process; production of material for human clinical trials
- Presented new clinical plan to FDA in pre-IND (Investigational New Drug) meeting
- Initiated toxicology studies
- Secured NIH funding for novel “second generation” platform in collaboration with MAPP Biopharma
- Granted Orphan Drug Designation